Smoked Dry Aged Striploin
- 1 piece WX Dry Aged Striploin
- 1/2 tsp Iodized Fine Salt
- 1/2 tsp Black Pepper
- 1/2 tsp Garlic Powder
- 2 tbsp Olive Oil
- 3/4 cup Red Rice, cooked
- 30g Red Onion, cut in half
- 40g Red Bell Pepper, whole and grilled for garnish
- In a bowl, combine black pepper, garlic powder, and salt. Set aside.
- Preheat Lainox oven to 190 degrees celsius, set probe parameter internal temp 55 degrees celsius and smoke grilling, smoke essence attached in the oven.
- Add olive oil in the steak, season w/ the mix rub.
- Attach probe in the steak and put on Lainox combi oven.
- Wait until it reaches 55 degrees celsius cooking internal temperature.
- Serve w/ red rice, grilled bell pepper, and red onion.