Dry Aged Striploin w/ Balsamic Onion Jam
- 1 piece WX Dry Aged Striploin
- 30g Maven Butter, unsalted, melted
- 1/2 tsp Iodized Fine Salt
- 1/2 tsp Black Pepper
- 2 tbsp Olive Oil
- 150g Red Onion, Chopped
- 3 tbsp Campo Verde Balsamic Vinegar
- Beef Stock
- On a skillet, pour olive oil and butter, cook dry aged striploin according to desired doneness and set aside.
- In a pan, heat olive oil, saute shallots/ red onion on moderate heat, keep stirring until soft and brown.
- Add balsamic vinegar and beef stock, bring to a boil.
- Simmer until thick for about 5mins. Season w/ salt and pepper.
- Plate the steak and pour the balsamic jam sauce on top and serve.