Kurobuta Pork Sukiyaki
FOR THE SUKIYAKI BROTH:
- 2 tablespoons sake
- ¼ cup mirin
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- ¼ cup soy sauce
- 2 cups dashi stock (mushroom soaking liquid, or chicken stock)
TO PREPARE THE SUKIYAKI:
- 250 grams Kurobuta Pork Sukiyaki Cut
- ½ block firm tofu (sliced into ½ inch thick slices)
- 5 shiitake mushrooms
- 1 package enoki mushrooms, trimmed
- 1/2 pc napa cabbage (cut into quarters)
- 2 pcs bokchoy (cut in half)
- 1 bundle dried mung bean vermicelli noodles
- 1 pc carrot (Sliced)
- 2 cups steamed rice
- 2 eggs(pasteurized, optional
- 2 scallions (sliced thin)
- Mix and heat up the broth ingredients in a large pot.
- Add in the pork and your desired vegetable garnish into the pot.
- Remove the items from the pot once fully cooked. Add eggs if desired.
- Enjoy your sukiyaki with some rice and scallions on top.