Caviar Cream Cheese Medley
- ½ pc white onion, finely chopped
- 4 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 1 cup Cream cheese
- ½ cup Maven Butter, unsalted, softened to room temperature
- 1 tablespoon Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 can Polanco Caviar
Accompaniment of choice like potato crisps or crackers and assorted mesclun leaves.
- Sauté the onions and garlic in olive oil until soft. Remove from the heat and set aside.
- Beat the cream cheese until smooth. Add the butter, then mix well. Incorporate the sautéed onions and garlic.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Plate caviar with the cream mixture with your desired accompaniment.