Caviar Cream Bruschetta
- ½ pc white onion, finely chopped
- 4 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 1 cup Cream cheese
- ½ cup Maven Butter, unsalted, softened to room temperature
- 1 tablespoon Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 can Polanco Caviar
- 12 pcs toasted French baguettes
- 12 slices smoked salmon
- Desired fresh garnish
- Sauté the onions and garlic in olive oil until soft. Remove from the heat and set aside.
- Beat the cream cheese until smooth. Add the butter, then mix well.
- Incorporate the sautéed onions and garlic. Season with salt and pepper.
- Spread the cream mixture over the toasted baguettes.
- Top with the caviar and salmon slices. Garnish with your chosen fresh vegetables or herbs.