Jamon Serrano Cream Fettuccine
- 500 grams cooked fettuccine
- 1 tablespoon unsalted Maven butter
- 1 pc onion, chopped fine
- ½ cup mushrooms of choice
- ¾ cup heavy cream
- ¼ cup water (or reserved pasta water)
- Freshly ground black pepper
- Kosher salt
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
- 12 slices Artysan Serrano Ham Reserva
- In a large deep skillet, melt the butter over medium heat.
- Add the onion and cook, stirring occasionally, until tender, around 3 minutes.
- Add in the mushrooms and sauté for 1 minute.
- Add the cream and bring to a simmer. Add the pasta and ¼ cup of water, and cook, stirring until the pasta is coated with a light creamy sauce.
- Season lightly with salt and pepper and stir in the parsley.
- Off the heat, gently fold in the Serrano ham reserva.
- Serve the pasta in plates. Garnish with your desired fresh herbs.