Chicken and Creamy Lyonnaise Potatoes Casserole
- 1 can La Belle Iloise Shellfish Veloute Soup
- 3 pcs Potato, Peeled and Sliced
- 60g Parmesan Cheese, Grated
- 500g Chicken Breast, cut- butterfly style
- 5g Iodized fine salt
- 2g Black Pepper
- 15g Smoked Paprika
- 60g Maven Pure Butter, Salted
- 10g Flat Leaf Parsley, Chopped
- Preheat oven to 200 degree celsius.
- Layer casserole with veloute sauce, sliced potatoes and parmesan cheese alternately. Bake for 30 minutes.
- Season chicken with salt, pepper, and paprika.
- In a medium size pan, melt butter and pan grill chicken until golden brown or fully cooked.
- Serve chicken in bed of lyonnaise potatoes.
Tip/s: if using an medium size oven toaster, cover baking pan with aluminum foil to prevent potatoes from burning.